The Republican tax bill, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, will have an impact on your tax bill. Some items will be favorable and some not so much. ...READ MORE
Wouldn’t you, as a Sole Proprietor, like to save money on your tax bill? You can only save money on your taxes if you know what the net income...READ MORE
We all need tips on taxes and tax planning, QuickBooks and finances. Where do you go for help? Bakken CPA PC has a page on our website called...READ MORE
Tax planning? Yes, bear with me for a second! Let’s look at a tax planning tip. Ok, I’m not going to preach about the benefits of...READ MORE
If you receive social security benefits then by the end of January you should receive a statement, Form number SSA-1099, from the Social...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!