Wouldn’t you, as a Sole Proprietor, like to save money on your tax bill? You can only save money on your taxes if you know what the net income...READ MORE
Tax planning? Yes, bear with me for a second! Let’s look at a tax planning tip. Ok, I’m not going to preach about the benefits of...READ MORE
If you receive social security benefits then by the end of January you should receive a statement, Form number SSA-1099, from the Social...READ MORE
The answer is YES!!! No matter whether you go to the casino, the race track or play the slots when you win, the IRS will be holding out its...READ MORE
IF YOU DON’T OWE TAX The good news is that if you file your federal tax return late and you don’t owe tax with the return you will not owe a...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!