Do you like numbers? Well, as you might have guessed, I love numbers and lately I’ve been thinking about the number 40. Consider this, Minus...READ MORE
Did you know that the IRS doesn’t always let you treat your “business” as a business? They might consider it just a “hobby”! Put simply, a...READ MORE
Have you heard of student loans, credit card companies or other lenders “forgiving” or “cancelling” debt consumers owe to them? Sounds great,...READ MORE
It could make or break your business. Accurate and up-to-date accounting records are the backbone of any successful business: Here are just 5...READ MORE
Most people would love to be able to retire early. Understanding how to properly invest and save money is only part of the issue. To be...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!