Tax planning can be challenging and finding ways to reduce your taxes can by frustrating. Here are 3 common questions I am asked when it comes...READ MORE
Normally, when companies sell properties, they must pay taxes on any gain they receive. Like-kind exchanges, transactions in which companies...READ MORE
Did you know that the IRS doesn’t always let you treat your “business” as a business? They might consider it just a “hobby”! Put simply, a...READ MORE
Good question!!! We all have to pay taxes, but do you sometimes feel you are paying more than your share? Well, let me tell you the secret to...READ MORE
It could make or break your business. Accurate and up-to-date accounting records are the backbone of any successful business: Here are just 5...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?