Normally, when companies sell properties, they must pay taxes on any gain they receive. Like-kind exchanges, transactions in which companies...READ MORE
The IRS reported successfully blocking over 900,000 fraudulently filed tax refunds from being distributed last year, which would have totaled...READ MORE
There are times when I’m out to eat and I get the bill that I don’t even check it. I just reach for my credit card and pay it. Now...READ MORE
It could make or break your business. Accurate and up-to-date accounting records are the backbone of any successful business: Here are just 5...READ MORE
A year ago, Massachusetts voters voted in favor of the Earned Sick Time Law which went into effect in June of this year. Has anyone paid...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!