The Republican tax bill, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, will have an impact on your tax bill. Some items will be favorable and some not so much. ...READ MORE
We all need tips on taxes and tax planning, QuickBooks and finances. Where do you go for help? Bakken CPA PC has a page on our website called...READ MORE
Tax planning can be challenging and finding ways to reduce your taxes can by frustrating. Here are 3 common questions I am asked when it comes...READ MORE
Change of address An increase or decrease in your income, including lump sum payments like a lump sum payment of Social Security benefits...READ MORE
Not reporting all the income that has been reported to the IRS by: Form 1099-MISC if you are a sole proprietor, independent contractor or you...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?