If you receive social security benefits then by the end of January you should receive a statement, Form number SSA-1099, from the Social...READ MORE
It could make or break your business. Accurate and up-to-date accounting records are the backbone of any successful business: Here are just 5...READ MORE
Are you constantly driving from client meetings to networking events to more client meetings? Well, then I hope you’re taking advantage of the...READ MORE
Do you have space in your home that you use strictly for business? That area may qualify as a home office space that will allow you to take...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?