If you receive social security benefits then by the end of January you should receive a statement, Form number SSA-1099, from the Social...READ MORE
Not reporting all the income that has been reported to the IRS by: Form 1099-MISC if you are a sole proprietor, independent contractor or you...READ MORE
Do you wait until the year is over to update your books? If so, you’re missing out on seeing if you could have saved some money before the year...READ MORE
Any debt that has been canceled can be considered taxable on your income tax return. You would normally receive a Form 1099-C, Cancellation of...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?