If you receive social security benefits then by the end of January you should receive a statement, Form number SSA-1099, from the Social...READ MORE
Change of address An increase or decrease in your income, including lump sum payments like a lump sum payment of Social Security benefits...READ MORE
Not reporting all the income that has been reported to the IRS by: Form 1099-MISC if you are a sole proprietor, independent contractor or you...READ MORE
Most people have a 401K. Have you ever been tempted to use it to pay for things like your child’s college education? This is seldom a good...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?