In 2012 on average there were 5 million paper checks mailed to Social Security recipients monthly. This adds up to approximately $4.6 million...READ MORE
We, at Bakken CPA PC, consider saving our clients time, effort and money a main priority. If there is something we can do that will make our...READ MORE
You’re sure you know about everything you’ve been paying for, right? If you haven’t looked closely at the bottom of those receipts, you...READ MORE
We have all heard the news stories of the inactivity of our government to act on the soon to be expiring tax cuts. There is a possibility of...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!