There is a new form that came out this tax season that had a lot of small business owners confused; this is the new 1099-K Form. It is...READ MORE
If you have done any work on your house to make it more energy efficient before January 1, 2012, you may be able to claim a credit on your tax...READ MORE
If you own a small business and offer your employees health insurance, you may be able to claim a credit on your tax return for it. The credit...READ MORE
If you use your car for business purposes, you may be able to claim a deduction for the expenses you incur during the year. But, there are...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- Taxpayers Beware-Property Lien Scam Warning from IRS
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!