The Republican tax bill, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, will have an impact on your tax bill. Some items will be favorable and some not so much. ...READ MORE
People across the country have been receiving calls from scammers claiming to be the IRS. The call may seem convincing because the caller ID...READ MORE
Some people are surprised to learn they’re due a large federal income tax refund when they file their taxes. Others are surprised that they owe...READ MORE
Has your parent, friend or other family member gotten to a point where they are no longer able to keep their financial affairs in order? A...READ MORE
Donating a car is a good way to get a tax deduction, but increased scrutiny by the IRS means taxpayers need to have a good understanding of the...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?