The Republican tax bill, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, will have an impact on your tax bill. Some items will be favorable and some not so much. ...READ MORE
Any debt that has been canceled can be considered taxable on your income tax return. You would normally receive a Form 1099-C, Cancellation of...READ MORE
Lending money to family members probably dates back to the invention of money. Tax problems can arise when you first lend money, as you’re...READ MORE
To increase state revenues without increasing tax rates, many states have been implementing more audits to be sure businesses are paying what...READ MORE
SIGN UP FOR FREE SMART TIPS!
- How Will the New Tax Reform Bill affect your tax return?
- 2 Tax Planning Questions a Sole Proprietor needs to ask themselves
- Tips on Taxes and Tax Planning – Bakken CPA is Your Online Advisor
- Tax Planning Tip: The Cost of Cigarettes – Your money up in smoke!!!
- Did you receive your social security benefit statement for your tax return?